So Near, Yet so Far.
Our intimate resort is close to major airports, yet far from the distractions of urban life. Unless you consider ocean breezes, white sandy beaches and all the golf courses in the area a distraction. This is an ideal environment for getting things done.
We have elegant indoor spaces, a staff that's truly at your service and outdoor venues right on the water. We can arrange our six flexible meeting rooms to accommodate a standing reception for 250 guests or a sit-down banquet for 120. With catering
that runs from casual to impeccable.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,925 square feet of meeting space, 4425 square feet, when Cobalt Restaurant is included
- Six flexible meeting rooms accommodate 120 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Cobalt Restaurant
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- In-house Audio Visual Department to attend to your groups most progressive technical needs
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Heather Willet
or call 772.231.5666.
This is the perfect place for a certain kind of celebration. A barefoot wedding, perhaps. Or a formal anniversary celebration. It all works here, in our intimate resort setting, right on the water. Since we're close to major airports, your guests can fly in from all over. And we can handle a good-sized gathering, seating 150 for a banquet or serving 250 for a cocktail reception. Indoors or out.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 120 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Cocktail Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal Events
- Anniversary Dinners
- Oceanfront Venues and events on the beach are a specialty.
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Heather Willet or call 772.231.5666.