Impressive, Imaginative and Tons of Fun.
Whether you're simply traveling to San Francisco on business or planning a meeting, we're in the perfect location. Fishermans Wharf invites you to stroll out by the water. Or catch the city's famous cable car, a block away, for access to the rest of this golden city.
Our elegant Italian-villa style hotel has newly-transformed meeting rooms that offer you up to 1,900 square feet of flexible space and can accommodate groups from 10 to 80. You can host unique meetings, seminars and other events in San Francisco. With exquisite catering from our very own Pescatore
. Find out more.
- Take advantage of the nearby 24 Hour Fitness Club. Passes are available for purchase through front desk
- Your pets are more than welcome
- Pet-sitting services are available, if you have an all-day meeting. Just contact our concierge
- Our elegant suites can be configured for small meetings and intimate gatherings
- Mingle with other business people at our hosted evening wine hour
- Meeting planning that's right on the money. Plan a meeting now
- You'll be close to many corporate offices
- Each room has an in-room safe big enough for your laptop
- Our 24-hour business center has high-speed Internet access and is located in the lobby. It's staffed with a copier, fax, PC and Mac (including all Microsoft Office programs) and printers
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our lobby Living Room, complete with The New York Times, USA Today or SF Chronicle (Sunday Only)
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Unwind with 7:00 am to 1:00 am in-room dining
- Call on our concierge and rely on our personal assistant services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking, including discounts for parking your hybrid
- The Kimpton Global Business™ program allows individuals and small to mid-size businesses, associations, and clubs to receive discounted rates as well as many of the exclusive benefits reserved for major companies
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations
Location. Location. Location. Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco's famed Fisherman's Wharf. This is one of the most historically- and culturally-rich areas on the West Coast. And the rest of San Francisco beckons, since we're only one block from the Powell and Mason Street cable car turnaround, walking distance from Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery, North Beach, and the Palace of Fine Arts.