The Tuscan - Fishermans Wharf
425 N. Point Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
The Tuscan ranks high with visitors to the San Francisco Bay Area. Frommer's has consistently rated us the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf. And you'll soon see why. Our beautifully-located boutique hotel is inspired by the elegance and warmth of an Italian countryside villa, and offers indulgent amenities you'll enjoy every day of your stay.
And, here, in the heart of Fishermans Wharf, the city of San Francisco is at your feet. You can hop on the Powell and Mason Street cable car, just one block away. Or take a quick walk to Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach, Chinatown, the Palace of Fine Arts and many of San Francisco's delightful destinations. Fabulous food is all around you, too. Including our very own Pescatore.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Fitness Center access is provided through 24 Hour Fitness Club. Passes are available for purchase through front desk
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations