Visit America's Past, In Present-Day Boston. If you're planning a getaway to Boston, The Onyx is perfectly-located. It's on a charming side street, at the intersection of America's historic past and Boston's cosmopolitan present. You can walk to a host of historical sites, shops, restaurants and cultural venues.
Everything is here: the delights of an Italian neighborhood, chic shops, restaurants and galleries, and prestigious cultural institutions, like the Boston Symphony and the American Repertory Theater. And after a stimulating day, you can enjoy some serious relaxation with an In Room Spa treatment and our indulgent amenities.
- The hotel is walking distance from North End shops, galleries, restaurants and movies. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our conciergefor recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. As a part of Kimpton's EarthCare program, we are dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 40" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Play your tunes on the iHome sound system docking station in every room
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with in-room spa services and health and fitness channels on demand
Enjoy being central to everything, in the heart of downtown Boston. You'll be just blocks away from many of America's historic landmarks, shopping and dining in Little Italy, culture, entertainment, major universities
. A whole world of cultural and historical riches awaits you.