Onyx Hotel - Boston
155 Portland Street, Boston, MA 02114
The Onyx is a boutique gem, tucked into a charming side street. A walk through the neighborhood takes you to one historic site after another. You'll be a stone's throw from Faneuil Hall, the Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill, North Station and TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics. Enjoy four-star service and deluxe amenities in an area that's rich in history, culture and entertainment.
After a day of sightseeing or shopping, the The Ruby Room, just off our lobby, invites you to Eat. Drink. Lounge. Meet friends for one of our creative cocktails. Or enjoy a memorable meal from our casual American menu.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences, complimentary WiFi and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is open 24 hours a day, with:
Two Vision Fitness treadmills
• One Vision Fitness elliptical machine, and stationary bike
• One exercise bar for your inner ballet dancer
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- As a part of Kimpton's EarthCare program, we take recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations