This is Your Time to Shine.
Host your next meeting or event in our gorgeous Colonial hotel, and you'll make quite an impression. For instance, our staff thinks the whole idea of hosting a gathering is to make you look good. Starting by putting over 2,000 square feet of exquisite space at your service.
Our very private function rooms can accommodate everything from a high level meeting to an elegant little wedding.
We specialize in events for 10 to 30 guests, along with private dining and delectable catering
from The Grille, featuring dishes that range from classic to cutting-edge.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 2,000 square feet of meeting space
- 4 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 30 seated guests or 45 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by The Grille
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Annee Gillett via email
or by calling 703-842-2796
Old Town Alexandria is home to many of the country's most prominent people. They appreciate privacy, beauty, and a discreet approach to service. All of which makes our Colonial hotel uniquely attractive for social gatherings and exclusive dining. You can host a very private wedding here, with a cocktail reception for up to 40 guests. Or ask us to set up an exquisite sit down dinner for up to 26 guests in The Grille dining room. You will have no regrets.
- Cocktail reception for up to 200 guests
- Dinner for up to 160 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Company Parties
- Wedding Receptions
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Annee Gillett via email or by calling 703-842-2796.