Washington's Wine Country Starts Here.
You can explore Washington's Wine Country, starting in downtown Seattle. We put on events like wine-tastings, arrange personal tours and dedicate each of our rooms to a winery or vineyard. Then there's all of Seattle to explore, just steps from our front door.
Just give us a call to plan a getaway that appeals to your interests. Whether you want to hike the nearby mountains, stroll along the waterfront or explore places like Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square. You can catch a monorail or ferry to see all of Seattle's sites.
And return to an In Room Spa
- The hotel is walking distance from downtown Seattle's sites, shops, galleries, restaurants and movies. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel.
We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies or listen to your music with your in room Obsess entertainment system, streaming on your 46" LCD flat screen TV
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with in-room spa services and health and fitness channels on demand
We're in the heart of downtown Seattle, an easy walk, ferry or monorail from the offshore islands, the Space Needle and all the downtown attractions
right outside our doors: Pike Place Market, Benaroya Symphony Hall, the Seattle Art Museum, the Seattle Public Library, and Pioneer Square.