You'll Go Places From Here. Our beautiful boutique hotel is in the hub of downtown San Francisco, where the city does business and finds fun. You'll be right on Moscone Center's doorstep, close to Media Gulch, South Beach, the Financial District and for those of you who stop to shop, Union Square.
Whether you're hosting a meeting, banquet, offsite, conference or social event, we can put 3,000 square feet of space at your service.
You can host 45 guests for a sit down dinner or serve 60 at a cocktail reception. In any event, you'll be the one who goes places.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- 3,000 square feet of meeting space
- 3 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 45 seated guests or 60 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Joya Yruel via email
or by calling 415-344-3321.
Our beautiful art-filled hotel is perfect for social events and parties of all kinds. You'll have a choice of three distinctive meeting rooms and 3,000 square feet of banquet space. Whether you're planning an intimate anniversary celebration, a fund-raiser, an art exhibition or even a small wedding, we have five parlor rooms where you can seat 45 or serve 60 for a cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 60 guests
- Dinner for up to 45 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Company Thank Yous
- Wedding related events
- Art related launches
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Joya Yruel via email or by calling 415-344-3321.