You'll Find Fun, Both Inside And Out.
From our playful interiors to our exciting surroundings, the Hotel Monaco Denver is a great getaway. We're in the heart of downtown Denver
, close to Larimer Square, LoDo (lower downtown), the Denver Center for Performing Arts, the Denver Aquarium, the 16th Street Mall and Coors Field.
We can also serve as your base camp for one-day excursions into the Rocky Mountains, the state's biggest attraction. Our Concierge can arrange visits to nearby state parks and national forests. For urban adventurers, we can arrange everything from gallery-hopping to following Denver's winning sports teams to relaxing with an In Room Spa
- The hotel is walking distance from Larimer Square's shops, galleries, restaurants and movies, not to mention Coors Field. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our Concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities.
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room.
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour.
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid.
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course.
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options.
- Indulge in rejuvenating services provided by Veda Salon & Spa
We're located in the heart of Denver's downtown business district
. We're close to the 16th Street Mall, Larimer Square, and Coors Field. Denver's family attractions include the Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Art Museum, the U.S. Mint, Denver Botanic Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art, Colorado History Museum, the Denver Museum of Natural History, the Denver Aquarium, Children's Museum and Elitch Gardens amusement park.