Hotel Monaco - Baltimore
2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
ENJOY LUXURY AND GRANDEUR IN THE HEART OF BALTIMORE
Centered in downtown, the Hotel Monaco Baltimore is ideally placed for adventurous urban getaways or conducting business. We are located just three blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center, four blocks from the Inner Harbor waterfront area and a half mile from Camden Yards. Our boutique hotel takes advantage of its great location. The downtown area is bursting with life and is home to many shops, museums, businesses, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Rich in architecture, history, culture and community, Baltimore is a wonderful place to live and an inspiring place to visit. Current notable residents include Olympian Michael Phelps, baseball Hall-of-Famer Cal Ripken, Jr. and David Simon, from the television show, The Wire. Barry Levinson, who grew up here, characterized the city in many of his films, as did John Waters. Baltimore is a singular place, with a distinctive dialect and culture. Think Maryland blue crab, row houses, Natty Boh, Little Italy and Lacrosse.
A stay at the Hotel Monaco Baltimore is a perfect way to experience this city on Chesapeake Bay.
Just four blocks from the Hotel Monaco, Baltimore's Inner Harbor is the entertainment and cultural hub of the city. From the National Aquarium of Baltimore to the Maryland Science Center to Harborplace, the Inner Harbor symbolizes the strength and vitality of this inimitable city.
- Baltimore Convention Center (three blocks)
- Lexington Market (0.5 miles / 0.5 km)
- Washington Monument and Museum (at 0.4 miles / 0.6 k)
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (at 0.8 miles / 0.6 km)
- Shopping malls: Harborplace and the Gallery (to 0.5 miles / 0.6 km)
- Camden Yards (0.5 miles / 0.8 km)
- Port Discovery Museum (0.6 m / 0.8 km)
- Mt Vernon (1.0 miles / 1.1 km)
- Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum (at 1.2 miles / 1.45 km)
- B & O Railroad Museum (1.2 miles / 1.6 km)
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum (1 miles / 1.6 km)
- Pier Six Concert Pavilion (1.1 miles / 1.8 km)
- Maryland Zoo (3.2 miles / 2.9 km)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (3.0 miles / 3.9 km)
- Johns Hopkins University and Hospital (2.5 miles / 4 km)