From Get-Togethers to Galas.
We serve the entire country, hosting everything from conferences to creative brainstorming sessions for corporations, government agencies, NGOs and small businesses. Swanky celebrations are handled with creativity and care, too.
Whether you're hosting a close-knit team or a highly-publicized wedding, we will be hard at work behind the scenes. We can seat 180 guests for a banquet or serve a cocktail reception for 250 people
. Our adjacent restaurant, Jackson 20, will cater to your crowd
, with contemporary American cuisine and seasonal menus.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- 8,565 square feet of flexible event space
- 7 flexible meeting rooms including the Paris Ballroom which accommodates 250 reception style and 180 seated in banquet style
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Jackson 20
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Onsite 24-hour business center with two computers and a printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Annee Gillett via email
or by calling 703-842-2796.
Alexandria is home to some of the country's most prominent people, and we take that into account in planning social events. Our Paris Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests for a standing reception and 180 for a sitdown dinner. It's one of Alexandria's most popular wedding venues. Our smaller spaces encourage a true sense of celebration, for intimate parties, anniversaries and reunions.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 180 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Wedding Receptions
- Company Parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Annee Gillett via email or by calling 703-842-2796.