For Hollywood style and panache, Hotel Helix is the perfect place to host your Washington DC event. Let our 2,240 square feet
of playful décor inspire your creativity and imagination during your business meeting or swanky social event. We work hard to ensure that every occasion is spectacular, and of course all your guests will be treated like celebrities.
Make the most of our fabulous and flexible event venues that can accommodate an intimate dinner party for 20 people, or a show-stopping gala for 160
. To give your guests an even more memorable experience, bring in creative catering
from Helix Lounge. Your options are endless, you're the star
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 2,200 square feet of meeting space
- 7 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 160 seated guests or 200 for a standing reception
- Distinctive catering is provided by Helix Lounge
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Stephanie McDuffy via email
or by calling 202-521-2703.
Hotel Helix hosts all types of social events, with over 2,200 square feet of stunning event space. It's the perfect place to put on a wedding or to impress a Washington power broker. Either way, we won't miss a beat, and our team of professionals will make sure that your event is fabulous. You can even have a personalized menu and private party at Helix Lounge. We're here to create lasting memories.
- Cocktail reception for up to 200 guests
- Dinner for up to 160 guests
- Corporate Gatherings
- Client Appreciation
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Showers
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Stephanie McDuffy via email or by calling 202-521-2703.