Dive Right Into DC
. If you want to experience DC from the inside, this is the place to stay. Our stylish, ultra-modern boutique hotel is on Capitol Hill. So you can visit most of DC's landmarks - the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, U.S. Supreme Court, National Gallery of Art, and The White House
— without driving or parking.
Our concierge can make all the arrangements. Whether you want to tour the Capitol Building and the White House or simply shop Union Station, Georgetown and Dupont Circle, we'll be at your service. And don't forget to include an In Room Spa
treatment in your plans.
- The hotel is walking distance from the National Mall, United States Capitol, Smithsonian Museums, U.S. Supreme Court, National Gallery of Art, and The White House You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 32" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with in-room spa services and health and fitness channels on demand
Our chic, boutique hotel puts you in the heart of Capitol Hill,
close to DC's iconic monuments and world famous museums. You can take a trolley tour, from our front door, and see the sites, shop Union Station, visit our Nation's Capitol, and enjoy a walk on the National Mall.
Or take a short Metro ride to see the Nationals play, or enjoy a day at the National Zoological Park.