Hotel Allegro - Chicago
171 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601
Hotel Allegro is right in the heart of the North Loop theater district and downtown Chicago, just steps from City Hall and some of the city's most amazing cultural landmarks. A few blocks from State Street shopping or a quick cab ride takes you to the Magnificent Mile, not to mention Chicago's many galleries and art museums.
- Chicago Theaters - The Cadillac Palace Theatre is right next door to the hotel. Other A-List theaters include the Auditorium Theatre, The Goodman Theatre, Bank of America Theatre and the Ford Center for the Performing Arts/Oriental Theatre, and the infamous Chicago Theatre.
- Music and Culture - A quick taxi takes you to the Art Institute, Navy Pier and McCormick Place, United Center
- Shopping — The Allegro is just three blocks from State Street and minutes by cab to the Magnificent Mile • Sports Venues - See the Chicago Bulls at the United Center, the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. And then there's baseball. The Chicago Cubs play at Wrigley Field, and you can see the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox at US Cellular Field.
- Outdoor Fun - Our hotel is just minutes from Grant Park, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park (including the zoo) and Chicago's beautiful lakefront along Lake Michigan that stretches for miles.
- City Hall (one block)
- Bank of America Theater (5 blocks)
- Ford Oriental Theater (3 blocks)
- Millennium Park (6 blocks)
- Art Institute (9 blocks)
- Chicago Symphony (6 blocks)
- Navy Pier (short cab ride)
- McCormick Place Convention Center (10 minute cab ride)