Atmosphere Becomes Part Of The Plan.
There's a sense of comfort and warmth in our meeting and event rooms. You'll find charming décor, composed of natural light, exposed brick walls, bookcases, even a fireplace here and there. Our private dining areas and meeting rooms have elegant features, like bookshelves, natural light, or exposed brick walls.
While we offer you more than 4000 square feet of flexible event space, and some lovely private dining areas, the décor creates a sense of intimacy and ease. Each room has a distinct feeling. So whether you're hosting a wedding reception for 120 guests or an intimate dinner party
, our Library Bistro
will come through with exquisite catering.
- Over 4,000 square feet of meeting space
- 2 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 120 seated guests or 200 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Library Bistro
- Wireless high-speed Internet access for Kimpton InTouch members
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Lori Carchedi via email
or by calling 206-340-6675.
If you're hosting a party, wedding, gala, or anniversary, don't hesitate to call us in. We can help you host anything from a cocktail reception for 200 to a sit-down wedding reception for 160 guests. Our beautiful banquet room sparkles with chandeliers and glows with natural light. And our Library Bistro is the perfect setting for a very private dinner party.
- Cocktail reception for up to 200 guests
- Dinner for up to 120 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Lori Carchedi via email or by calling 206-340-6675.