Midtown Manhattan, One Step Removed.
For certain kinds of meetings it's easier to stay focused if you minimize distraction. 70 Park is in a quiet Murray Hill neighborhood, just a few blocks away from the hubbub. It's a great place to get focused, stay focused and get the job done.
So let's talk about what you need. Whether you're simply traveling on business or planning an event in our 1000 square feet of meeting space, our staff is dedicated to creating a sense of calm. Find out more
Location. Location. Location.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Your pets are more than welcome
- Pet-sitting services are available, if you have an all-day meeting. Just contact our concierge
- Our elegant suites can be configured for small meetings and intimate gatherings
- Mingle with other business people at our hosted evening wine hour
- You'll be close to many corporate offices
- Each room has an in-room safe big enough for your laptop
- Our 24-hour business center has high-speed Internet access and is located on the Lobby Level. It's staffed with a copier, fax, PC and Mac (including all Microsoft Office programs) and printers
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our lobby Living Room, complete with The New York Times
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Unwind with 24-hour room service
- In-Room Spa services every day of the week, for even more unwinding
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking, including discounts for parking your hybrid
- The Kimpton Global Business™ program allows individuals and small to mid-size businesses, associations, and clubs to receive discounted rates as well as many of the exclusive benefits reserved for major companies
- Complimentary Fitness Center open 24-hours with key access
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations
70 Park is on the corner of Park Avenue at 38th Street, just four blocks from Grand Central Station
in midtown Manhattan. You can easily walk to Bryant Park, the Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue shopping
, restaurants, theaters, movies; you name it.