Our world is constantly innovating, which enables incredible things, yet we’re left craving more human connections and personal experiences. At Kimpton, we believe that commonalities exist between all people—no matter their background, where they’re from, or whether they’ve ever even met. Through our Stay Human efforts, we’re hoping to build a greater sense of community at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants.
We’re excited to launch “Room 301”—a limited time guestroom experience that’s designed to dive deeper into building human connections. Room 301 is immersive and it all starts with a shared sense of place.
Take a look at the video below for a preview of what’s in store.
When is Room 301 happening?
Room 301 will run for three months at the Kimpton Everly Hotel in Los Angeles, with additional activations at Kimpton hotels across the country. Availability is from September 6, 2018 to November 30, 2018 with a maximum of three nights per stay.
What’s inside Room 301?
The in-room elements are a surprise and designed to be interactive, spark creativity and encourage self-reflection. We hope they inspire you to find ways to relate to others and leave your mark. The room features an original artwork commissioned for the space by Colette Miller of the Global Angel Wings Project.
What else does Room 301 include?
You’ll get the following:
- 15% off our best flexible rate at Kimpton Everly Hotel (rates starting from $269)
- $10 per night donation to The Trevor Project or No Kid Hungry
- Welcome amenity valued at $200 with gifts hand-selected by us
How do I book Room 301?
Room 301 is available to book between September 6 – November 30, 2018. Sign up to participate in Room 301 by sending us an email with your name and requested dates of stay to StayHuman@KimptonGroup.com. Depending on availability, you’ll receive more information about the social experiment.
We look forward to welcoming you to this first-of-its-kind experience!
Can’t make it to LA?
Kimpton hotels across the country will be offering experiences inspired by the concepts behind Room 301. To name a few:
- The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel (Portland, OR), and Kimpton Hotel Allegro (Chicago, IL) are featuring Postcard Writing Stations to drop a line to someone on your mind. Pass it off to the front desk and they’ll take care of mailing and postage.
- The Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel (Portland, OR) encourages the art of slowing down, taking a step back, and reconnecting with those around you with an Origami Social Hour for a moment of zen.
- The Kimpton Taconic Hotel (Manchester, VT), is constructing a community puzzle, featuring handwritten quotes from contributors on the back.
- The Kimpton Aertson Hotel (Nashville, TN) is inviting guests to leave a note with a song they fell in love with in Nashville, which will culminate in a guest-curated playlist pushed out on social channels.
- The Kimpton Palomar Philadelphia invites guests into special botanical-inspired oasis called Room 6o2 – a lush green space to escape those winter woes. With an abundance of natural light, textures, patterns, and living art throughout, guests who experience Room 6o2 (get it, O2?) will be in for a truly immersive experience.