Whether you need the perfect cocktail for your annual holiday party, or just want to mix up some winter cheer at home, we’ve got just the thing. We’ve searched high and low for the perfect festive cocktails this season — and by that, we mean we asked our amazing bartenders to share their favorite creations. From warm wintery cocktails to crisp fall favorites, we have a feeling this list will indeed make your spirits bright. Cheers!
The Winter Jam
• 1.5 oz. Makers Mark
• .75 oz. Orange Cordial
• .50 oz. Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp. Honey
• 3 tsp. Fresh Raspberry Jam
• Splash Club Soda
1. Fill high ball glass with ice 1/3 of the way.
2. Add all ingredients into a shaker tin.
3. Shake and then strain into high ball glass.
4. Top off with club soda.
5. Garnish with an edible flower and a raspberry.
- 3/8oz Tattersall Pommeau
- 1/8oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 1/2oz Decourtet VS Cognac
- 1/2oz lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Combine all except Cava and shake, strain into flute.
- Top slowly with Cava as it does have a tendency to overflow.
- Garnish with dried apple slice + apple peel side at edge of flute, core side toward stem of glass.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Vanilla Vodka
- Crème de Cacao
- Heavy Cream
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cinnamon sugar for rim
- 1 ¼ ounce of Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Crème de Cacao Liquor
- 4 oz heavy crème
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodka, crème de cacao, heavy cream & pumpkin pie spice. Shake well.
- Use chilled martini glass and rim with cinnamon sugar well. Strain mixture into martini glass.
- Place chilled whipped cream on top of drink and sprinkle lightly with additional pumpkin pie spice.