If you find yourself strolling the tree-lined streets of West Hollywood, also known as WeHo, it means you’re serious about the good life. Explore our lineup of coffee, restaurants, boutiques and art venues sprinkled around Melrose and the Sunset Strip.
Fresh Cocktails, Coffee and Juices
West Hollywood loves its cocktails, caffeinated drinks and in true sunny California fashion, its healthy juices, tonics and elixirs.
- Kreation hits the spot for a juice fix, especially since they source organic ingredients. (Bonus: they also offer free local delivery.)
- Alfred’s Coffee whips up frothy lattes aside healthy matcha sips, in a design-savvy space with an inviting tagline “But First, Coffee” and beans by Stumptown.
- AOC‘s exposed-brick interior is a venerable backdrop for sipping wine and nibbling shareable plates of cheese and charcuterie.
- Catch LA currently tops the list for fresh seafood and celebrity-watching. Try meeting for drinks at the bar before 7 pm, when the vibe gets buzzier and the bouncer goes into action.
Feast on Cali-Centric Cuisines
From longstanding hot spots serving Italian, vegan Mexican or brunch to nostalgic spots for sweets, WeHo has dining options for all appetites.
- Cecconi’s, elegant and a longtime local’s haunt, is fun for people-watching alongside bowls of tortellini ricotta with squash and black truffle pizza.
- Gracias Madre keeps its menu organic and vegan even as it pairs mezcal mules with twists on Mexican staples, like jackfruit carnitas tacos and nopales (stewed cactus in a gaujillo chile sauce).
- Norah‘s changing menu Nab a dinner reservation at the airy, chic whose changing menu has included amberjack crudo and striped bass with English peas.
- Chef Casey Lane (the talent behind the buzzy Tasting Kitchen and NYC’s Casa Apicii) has a forthcoming restaurant that promises fresh, creative Californian cuisine.
A Little Retail Therapy
It’s true, a stay in West Hollywood isn’t complete without hitting the glittering streets of Melrose and Robertson.
- Tenoversix stocks well-edited wares like Rachel Comey shoes and Pamela Love jewelry.
- Clare V, made-in-LA brand and endlessly chic, offers leather totes and savvy clutches.
- Designer Kelly Wearstler has vintage labels and sculptural pieces.
- Maxfield on Melrose, a longstanding fixture, caters to celebrities and rocker style guys and gals draped in Chanel and Balmain.
- Soolip is a fun drop-by for boutique stationery, eco-friendly paper and sweetly curated tabletop accessories.
And Don’t Forget the Art
Because what is a day without color?
- LACMA has permanent works by Frida Kahlo, Henri Matisse and Wassily Kandinsky, plus newer contemporary names. Prepare to be wowed by Michael Heizer’s massive 340-ton boulder installation, Levitated Mass.
- M+B Gallery‘s bright white-on-white space features rotating exhibits and artists like Hannah Whitaker’s highly optical, puzzle-like photographs and fashion-forward color images from Whitney Hubbs.
Where to stay: Rest your head in the laid-back elegance of the Kimpton La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood’s Design District. An olive tree-shaded pool, botanical flourishes and feather chandeliers bring this intimate enclave to life.
Ӏt’s а lⲟt of fun and you can score Ьig wins easily.
Ιt’s not impossible tߋ get bеtter att itt and even thouɡh the game contɑins ads, thｅ
gsme is stіll veгy playable unlikе otһer games I’ve played.
I’d recommend tаking a lоok.