Kimpton InTouch Terms & Conditions
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP RULES
EARNING AND REDEEMING KIMPTON INTOUCH REWARDS
KIMPTON INTOUCH MEMBER BENEFITS
INNER CIRCLE KIMPTON INTOUCH MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP RULES
- Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC ("Kimpton Hotels" or "we") may change the Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program (the "Program") rules, processes, regulations, travel or other awards, and special offers at any time, with or without notice. These changes may affect, but are not limited to, partner affiliations, rules for earning Kimpton InTouch Rewards, Kimpton InTouch Rewards redemption levels required for specific awards, rules for the use of awards, continued availability of awards, award inventory, award types, and the features of special offers. Kimpton Hotels reserves the right to terminate the entire Program with six months advance notice to all then-Active Members, and immediately upon notice to all then-Active Members in the case of a termination relating to the substitution of a similar replacement program. This means that the right of a Kimpton InTouch Guest (a "Member" or "you") to accumulate and claim Kimpton InTouch Rewards can be terminated six months after we give notice. All Kimpton InTouch Rewards (and the value thereof) unredeemed as of the conclusion of the six-month notice period shall be forfeited to Kimpton Hotels without remuneration or any further obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honored thereafter.
- Membership in Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program is free and is available to individuals residing in countries that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs. Participation in the Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as of any changes or modifications made to them. Employees of Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program except for specially designated employee programs.
- Fraud or abuse of the Kimpton InTouch Rewards, award usage, membership privileges and benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Kimpton Hotels, including the forfeiture of Rewards, the termination of Kimpton InTouch privileges, and revocation of membership. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately discontinue a Kimpton InTouch guest's membership, and terminate the member's account, if a member violates any local, state, or federal laws or ordinance otherwise misuses the benefits of membership or fails to pay any valid bill or account due to Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC. Nothing contained in these Membership Rules shall limit Kimpton Hotels in the exercise of its legal or equitable rights or remedies.
- Earning of Kimpton InTouch Rewards and redemption of awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Kimpton InTouch benefits and awards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Kimpton Hotels makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through Kimpton InTouch.
- Neither Kimpton InTouch nor our Program partners are responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or via electronic mail. Kimpton Hotels is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, or errors regarding participating properties and partners.
- You cannot have more than one Program membership. Program memberships are individual and can only be used by the member whose name is listed on the account. Under no circumstances will you receive credit for any rooms booked by other individuals including, but not limited to, friends or family members.
- Corporations, associations and groups cannot enroll in Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program.
- Kimpton Hotels reserves the right to delete any Kimpton InTouch account with no activity for 24 months.
- The sale or barter of any Kimpton InTouch Rewards or other Kimpton InTouch benefits (other than by Kimpton Hotels) is prohibited.
- All interpretations of these Membership Rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Kimpton Hotels.
Go to Top
EARNING AND REDEEMING KIMPTON INTOUCH REWARDS
- By providing your Kimpton InTouch Membership Number at the time of booking, you will earn Kimpton InTouch Rewards and will accrue stays toward Inner Circle Elite Membership. Participating properties are subject to change without notice. Non-participating properties currently include, but are not limited to the Tuscan Inn. Effective December 1, 2006, the Monticello Inn is no longer managed by Kimpton Hotels and is therefore not a participating hotel in the Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program. Effective August 31, 2009, the Pacific Palisades hotel is no longer managed by Kimpton Hotels and is therefore not a participating hotel in the Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program.
- Kimpton InTouch Rewards are earned based upon specific stay and/or room night values. Complimentary night rewards are earned for every seven eligible visits or 20 eligible nights to Kimpton Hotels, whichever is reached first. Complimentary night rewards take into account all eligible visits and nights since January 1, 2006 and this credit accumulates year over year. Complimentary night rewards will post to your online profile on a weekly basis.
- Kimpton Passport Rewards and Inner Circle Elite level status are earned based on frequency, loyalty and contribution during the calendar year January 1 - December 31. Kimpton Passport Rewards and Inner Circle Elite level status do not accumulate year over year. The Kimpton Passport Rewards are based on total eligible visits and eligible nights during the calendar year.
- Only you may earn Kimpton InTouch Rewards or achieve stays toward Elite tiers of membership for your account. Members cannot earn credit for the stays of any other guest. If you are a registered guest, you will receive one Kimpton InTouch Reward credit for one room per stay.
- Kimpton InTouch Rewards and stays credited to Inner Circle Elite qualification cannot be earned on all rates from pre-paid and opaque channels, such as but not limited to, priceline.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, hotwire.com, lastminute.com, travelocity.com (non-retail rates), orbitz.com (non-retail rates), travelweb.com (non-retail rates) etc.
- Other rates that do not earn Kimpton InTouch Rewards or elite status credit include crew rates, employee rates, complimentary rates, Kimpton InTouch Reward stays, and certain contracted rates.
- Kimpton InTouch Rewards are not earned for no-show or cancellation charges.
- A "stay" is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel. Members can receive Kimpton InTouch Reward credit for a maximum of 21 nights on any one stay. Members cannot check out of the hotel and check back in for consecutive nights to earn additional stay credits.
- Members cannot earn Kimpton InTouch Reward credit for "day use" (i.e. same arrival and departure date).
- Members will receive periodic account summaries detailing their eligible stays via an e-mail newsletter. Account statements are not sent via regular mail.
- We reserve the right to correct any Kimpton InTouch Reward values, letters, or e-mail statements sent in error. If you are not properly credited for your Kimpton InTouch Reward, contact the Kimpton Service Desk at GuestLoyalty@KimptonGroup.com or 1-888-695-4678 or 1-506-637-3376 to inquire about your account and receive credit for your eligible stay.
- Credit will be issued throughout the year for previous eligible stays during that calendar year for which you were not credited either through error or because you did not book using your InTouch Membership Number. You must contact the Kimpton Service Desk to receive credit for these eligible missing stays.
- New members of Kimpton InTouch can receive credit towards Kimpton InTouch Rewards and elite-level membership for eligible stays at Kimpton Hotels retroactively, going back to January 1st of the calendar year in which they joined the program. Members must contact the Kimpton Service Desk to receive credit for these eligible stays.
- Complimentary Room Night Rewards have a two-year expiration and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a reward is transferred to someone else for use without the member present, the reservation must be made using the member's InTouch Membership Number. Kimpton InTouch Complimentary Night Rewards and Inner Circle Complimentary Night Rewards have the following booking instructions. Notification that the member would like to use a reward must be made at the time of reservation.
- To make complimentary night reward reservations: Kimpton InTouch reward reservations, modifications or cancellations can only be made by contacting the Kimpton Service Desk:
Phone: 1-888-695-4678 or 1-506-637-3376
Click here for hours of operation
- Reward reservations must be made in advance of stay. Please give the Kimpton Service Desk agent your name and the Certificate Number you would like to use. Rewards are transferable, but the Kimpton InTouch member must make their reservations using their own InTouch Membership Number.
- Kimpton InTouch Complimentary Night Reward and Inner Circle Complimentary Night Rewards have the following terms and conditions:
||Kimpton InTouch Complimentary Night Reward
||Inner Circle Complimentary Night Reward
||Call Kimpton Service Desk in advance of stay to make reward reservation.
||Subject to availability, some blackout dates may apply.
||No blackout dates. However Inner Circle "room always available" privilege cannot be used in conjunction with reward certificates.
||Complimentary Night Rewards are transferable, same booking instructions apply and InTouch Membership Number must be used on reservation.
||Valid for one complimentary room in a standard room category. Inner Circle members' upgrade privilege is based on availability at check-in.
||Complimentary Night Rewards have a two-year expiration date. Old versions of "Guest Loyalty" certificates do not have expiration dates and therefore never expire, however you must contact the Kimpton Service Desk to have them re-issued and posted to your online account before use.
- Additional Reward Terms & Conditions: Kimpton InTouch & Inner Circle complimentary night rewards are redeemable at all participating Kimpton Hotels. Rewards are redeemable for one complimentary night in a standard room category and can not be redeemed for cash value. Inner Circle complimentary upgrade is based on availability at check-in. Reward reservations must be made by contacting the Kimpton Service Desk and cannot be made on-property or by 1-800-KIMPTON reservations agents. No "walk-ins" using rewards will be accepted by the hotel. Any "no show" or cancellation made within the cancellation policy window will result in the member forfeiting their complimentary night reward. Kimpton Hotels reserves the right to modify any visit or reward postings made in error.
- Certain "Major events" blackout dates may apply, including but not limited to: Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, Inauguration, World Series, Indy 500, Holiday season in Aspen, NCAA, NBA Finals, Olympic Games.
- Special offers will no longer be valid, and Kimpton InTouch Rewards may no longer be earned, at a participating property which leaves the Kimpton Hotels system or discontinues its participation in Kimpton InTouch before such offer or award is redeemed, or with respect to any portion of a stay after a hotel leaves the system or terminates participation.
- Any other Kimpton InTouch Rewards or any gift certificates from our partners given as rewards must be used by the member within two years of notification of the reward or be forfeited. Once granted, some partner gift certificates may have expiration dates. Please refer to the terms listed on such certificates.
- We reserve the right to deduct any Kimpton InTouch Reward stays credited to an account in error.
- Complimentary Night Rewards will post to your online profile at the close of the week in which you earned the reward.
- Year-End Bonus Rewards will be emailed to the email address provided in your online Personal Profile. If you would like to confirm or update your preferred email, please sign in to your online profile or contact the Kimpton Service Desk.
- Members cannot earn rewards retroactively for stays in previous calendar years.
Go to Top
KIMPTON INTOUCH MEMBER BENEFITS
- InTouch Membership Number: Issued after registration as a member and allows for ease of reservation, as well as enables tracking for Kimpton InTouch Rewards and Inner Circle Elite Status. An InTouch Membership Number must be used when making a reservation or at check-in in order to ensure you receive proper credit for your stay.
- Inner Circle Elite Level: Earned in a calendar year by staying 15 stays or 45 room nights. (Additional Inner Circle benefits are outlined in the Inner Circle section below.)
- Personal Preference: Whenever possible, personal preferences as indicated in the member's online profile such as room type, room location, specialty room (such as eco-friendly or tall room), pillow type, and newspaper will be met, based on availability.
- Kimpton InTouch Newsletter and other communications: Kimpton InTouch members will receive e-mail statements that include account information, links, and special news about Kimpton Hotels. Members can opt-out of these messages at any time.
- Special offers: Kimpton Hotels will send InTouch members exclusive offers via e-mail, including special introductory announcements and offers for our newest hotels. Members can opt-out of these messages at any time.
- Kimpton Service Desk: Specially trained service professionals are available to answer any questions about the Kimpton InTouch program or assist with member profiles: GuestLoyalty@KimptonGroup.com
Go to Top
INNER CIRCLE KIMPTON INTOUCH MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS
New Inner Circle Member Qualifications
Inner Circle Membership Renewal
- You will earn Inner Circle Elite Kimpton InTouch status if you record a minimum of 15 Eligible Stays or 45 Eligible Nights in any calendar year at participating Kimpton Hotels. Inner Circle membership is granted on a weekly basis. Inner Circle Membership will be granted for the remainder of the calendar year in which elite-level status was earned as well as for the next calendar year.
- If you're an elite member of another hotel loyalty program and want to transfer your status to Kimpton InTouch, just email GuestLoyalty@KimptonGroup.com with a copy of your credentials and we're happy to make you a part of our Inner Circle family.
Determination of qualifying elite status will be made at Kimpton InTouch's sole discretion. You may apply for Inner Circle Reciprocity just once. It may take up to a week to receive your membership. Your status will be valid for the remainder of 2013 and for the full following calendar year. If you do not meet the Inner Circle Elite status criteria (15 eligible stays or 45 eligible nights) in 2014, your Inner Circle status will not be extended in 2015.
Inner Circle Member Benefits
- Your Inner Circle Kimpton InTouch Membership (Inner Circle Membership) is valid for one Membership Year. The qualifying period for Inner Circle membership is from January through December of each year. Inner Circle Membership status will commence when a member meets the qualification requirements for Inner Circle elite membership above and will continue through the remainder of the qualifying year and the next succeeding calendar year. If, in the next succeeding full calendar year, the Inner Circle member again meets the Inner Circle member qualification requirements, the Inner Circle member will receive an additional 12-month renewal of their Inner Circle membership.
- In the event an Inner Circle member does not achieve 15 Eligible Stays or 45 Eligible Nights during the qualifying period, the member will remain a member of Kimpton InTouch, but will revert under the terms and conditions of regular Kimpton InTouch membership.
Inner Circle Members receive the following benefits:
- Inner Circle members may receive a complimentary upgrade at time of check-in. Upgrade is subject to availability at time of check-in and will vary by property. The upgrade benefit is available for one room for the personal use of the member only, regardless of the number of additional rooms purchased by the member, and can not be guaranteed in advance of check-in. When available, the complimentary upgrade is granted for one room level category higher than the room reserved by the Member.
- Inner Circle Members will be guaranteed a maximum of one room for personal use only for reservations made at least 48 hours prior to the date of arrival. A standard room will be made available at the hotel's best available rate. Inner Circle members cannot choose which room type will be made available for them and the Inner Circle upgrade privilege will be granted upon arrival, based on availability. Inner Circle members cannot use a reward certificate in conjunction with this privilege. Certain "Major events" blackout dates may apply, including but not limited to: Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, Inauguration, World Series, Indy 500, Holiday season in Aspen, NCAA, NBA Finals, Olympic Games.
- Inner Circle members will be given direct access to Kimpton Hotels' CEO via the Inner Circle VIP Line.
- Inner Circle members will be given access to a dedicated VIP reservations line.
- Inner Circle guests will never be transferred to another hotel.
- An Inner Circle member's guest room will be customized to include at least two custom preferences (favorite beverage, music, magazine, snack, sweet, or other request) during your stay at all participating Kimpton Hotels. Inner Circle members can enter these custom preferences on their online Personal Profile available at www.KimptonInTouch.com or by calling the Kimpton Service Desk.
- Inner Circle members will be recognized as a VIP at all Kimpton-managed restaurants.
- Inner Circle members are not eligible for any in-hotel benefits or elite level qualification stays when booking through pre-paid and opaque channels, such as, but not limited to, priceline.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, hotwire.com, lastminute.com, travelocity.com (non-retail rates), orbitz.com (non-retail rates), travelweb.com (non-retail rates) etc.
- Inner Circle members may enjoy one free night at participating new hotels during the designated offer period. The free night benefit is good for a deluxe category room and the Inner Circle upgrade benefit may not be confirmed in advance of check-in. Blackout dates do apply. This benefit is not transferrable and the room must be booked under the elite member's name. This benefit is restricted for reciprocity elites: Starting March 18, 2013 reciprocity elites will have to complete at least three (3) eligible stays before they can take advantage of the "Free Night at our New Hotels Offer." This free night offer cannot be booked until the requirement is met.
Go to Top