Factor In Our Great Location.
By choosing our boutique waterfront hotel for your next meeting, banquet or special event you're showing excellent business sense. We're right in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, so your guests can take their breaks by the water, or catch the cable car between meetings.
You can count on our highly-experienced staff to help you put on all kinds of meetings, seminars and social events in San Francisco. We have over 1,900 square feet of flexible space at your service. So you can invite from 10 to 60 guests for a seated banquet or 80 guests for a cocktail reception. All with deliciously distinctive catering
from our very own Pescatore.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,900 square feet of meeting space
- Four flexible meeting rooms accommodate 60 seated guests or 80 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Pescatore
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Debbi Jimenez via email
or by calling 415.292.4545.
The perfect location can be magical when you're putting on a social event. Our Fisherman's Wharf location works for all kinds of occasions: weddings, anniversary and birthday parties, and fundraisers. We have over 1,900 square feet of flexible space at your service. So you can invite from 10 to 80 guests for a seated banquet or 80 guests for a cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 80 guests
- Dinner for up to 60 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Debbi Jimenez via email or by calling 415.292.4545.