All Kinds of Fun. You could spend a good deal of your getaway time within six blocks of our Italian-themed boutique hotel. We're right in the heart of San Francisco's famed Fisherman's Wharf. And a block from the cable car, which can whisk you to shopping, dining, gallery-hopping and people-watching.
Want to keep your feet on the street? We're walking distance from Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery, North Beach, and the Palace of Fine Arts. Our concierge will be happy to help you plan your days and nights, with all the delights of San Francisco at your feet.
- The hotel is right on Fishermans Wharf, walking distance from the cable car, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square and the Palace of Fine Arts. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with the nearby 24 Hour Fitness Club. Passes are available for purchase through front desk
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 32" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Play your tunes on the iHome sound system docking station in every room
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
We're in one of San Francisco's best locations for good, old-fashioned fun. You can catch the cable car a block away, with access to Union Square and Nob Hill. Or simply walk to Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach, the Cannery and the Palace of Fine Arts.