Inspiring and Inspired.
Each time you host a meeting or event in our boutique hotel, magic happens. So prepare to be both inspired and impressed. Cool comfort is king here, and creativity reigns. So, go ahead. Ask us about your next meeting, conference, party or wedding celebration.
We have over 1,350 square feet of space to devote to your guests. And a highly attuned staff that will make sure everyone is getting exactly what they want, especially you. Whether you're planning a sit down banquet for 50 guests or a cocktail reception for 100, plan to eat well, thanks to transcendent catering
from Topaz Bar.
Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,350 square feet of meeting space
- 5 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 50 seated guests or 100 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Topaz Bar
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Laren Hill via email
or by calling 202.521.7353.
You can host many of life's most important celebrations here. Our 1,350 square feet of meeting space lends itself to events that are stylish, inspiring and enlightening. No matter what the occasion, we think outside the box. That goes for everything from an anniversary dinner for 50 to a kick-up-your-heels wedding reception for 100.
- Cocktail reception for up to 100 guests
- Dinner for up to 50 guests
- Corporate Gatherings (Client Appreciation)
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Showers
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Kyle Mann, via email or by calling 202-521-7353.