Raise Your Group's Spirits. Bigtime.
Our boutique hotel is right up there with the best conference centers in the world. Our venues at the base of Aspen Mountain, offer you elegant meeting rooms or sun-splashed outdoor areas, all with spectacular views of the mountain.
Your group will be walking distance from downtown Aspen and all the shopping, gallery-hopping and destination dining you could ever want. You'll have over 3,300 square feet of flexible space at your service. So you can host anything from 10 to 200 guests
with truly decadent catering
from 39 Degrees, our on-site lounge.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 3,300 square feet of meeting space
- 2 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 90 seated guests or 200 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by 39 Degrees
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Helen Roche via email
or by calling 970-429-7803.
Whether you're planning an Aspen wedding, anniversary, party or fundraiser, our 3,300 square feet of event space is at your service. Did we also mention that it's the only event space at the base of Aspen Mountain, with views that will truly delight your guests? Whether you want to entertain 90 seated guests or host a cocktail reception for 200, our great outdoors will create an atmosphere of grandeur and delight.
- Cocktail reception for up to 200 guests
- Dinner for up to 90 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Reception and Brunch
- Business Meeting
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Helen Roche via email or by calling 970-429-7803.