No Wonder the World's Jetsetters Flock to Aspen. By winter, Aspen is one of the greatest ski resorts on earth. And summer is heaven here, too. Our boutique hotel puts you in the heart of the Rockies, at the base of Aspen Mountain. Outdoor sports are in abundance here, as are activities like golf, tennis, shopping, gallery-hopping and people-watching.
This is the perfect place for an outdoorsy family vacation. Aspen sits at the upper end of the Roaring Fork Valley, and the Roaring Fork River, a superb trout stream, runs through town. There's a lot going on indoors, too. Aspen abounds with arts programs and cultural events.
- The hotel is walking distance from downtown Aspen, and you can ski or hike right onto Aspen Mountain. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center and outdoor swimming pool
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 40" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Play your tunes on the iHome sound system docking station in every room
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with Spa services and health and fitness channels on demand please note deletion
When you stay in our boutique hotel, you can walk right into downtown Aspen and ski to the lifts at the base of Aspen Mountain
, right outside our door. You'll have easy access to the ultimate in downhill skiing, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, gallery-hopping, dining and nightlife.