Stay Right In the Heart of the City. Really, what could be more fun? All the charms of this delightful city are right outside our front door: art, theater, gourmet restaurants, street musicians, international travelers, and the shopping — whew! Union Square is just half a block away, and so is a cable car stop that will take you — in quirky style - to North Beach, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower and Fishermans Wharf.
You'll be a quick walk, cab or cable car ride from The Museum of Modern Art, and AT&T Park (home of the San Francisco Giants).
- The hotel is walking distance from the city's boutiques, department stores, museums, galleries, restaurants and movies. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 32" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with health and fitness channels on demand
We're located on the heart of San Francisco, just half a block from Union Square.
You can take a quick walk, cab or cable car ride to see all the sights, including Fishermans Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art, North Beach, Chinatown and AT&T Park (home of the San Francisco Giants).