Historic Spaces. And an Exceptional Staff.
Whether you're planning a business meeting or event or simply traveling here to meet a client,
our hotel is top-notch. The meeting spaces are designed to stimulate creative and strategic thinking with state-of-the-art A/V, Wi-Fi, plasma screens and natural lighting. And our staff is famous for paying attention to detail.
We're centrally-located half a block from Union Square, just a few blocks from Moscone Center, and up the street from the Financial District. Best of all, our very own Scala's Bistro
provides unforgettable catering. Find out more
Location. Location. Location.
- Take advantage of our 24-hour onsite fitness center, with a personal trainer on request. This is a biggie if you travel a lot
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Your pets are more than welcome
- Pet-sitting services are available, if you have an all-day meeting. Just contact our concierge
- Our elegant suites can be configured for small meetings and intimate gatherings
- Meeting planning that's right on the money. Plan a meeting now
- You'll be close to many corporate offices
- Our 24-hour business center has high-speed Internet access and is located on the Lobby Level. It's outfitted with two work stations and printers (including all Microsoft Office programs).
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our lobby Living Room from 5am-7am.
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Unwind with all day in-room dining
- Call on our concierge and rely on our personal assistant services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking
- The Kimpton Global Business™ program allows individuals and small to mid-size businesses, associations, and clubs to receive discounted rates as well as many of the exclusive benefits reserved for major companies
- As a Kimpton InTouch member, you'll get personalized room preferences and welcome amenities
There's no better location in San Francisco for doing business. You'll be literally steps away from Union Square, several blocks from Moscone Center and other South of Market locations
, just up the street from the Financial District. And the city's world of fun, shopping, sightseeing and fabulous dining is all within an easy walk, cable car or cab ride.