There's Only One Word For Our Events. Hot
. We have what could be the hippest hotel in DC. Perfect for a meeting, conference or social event
that is far from the same old thing. We can put over 1,300 square feet of meeting space at your service, complete with our fusion of high fashion décor and high tech services.
Our calm, cool, collected staff will be on hand to cater to your every need, too, which means you can stay cool yourself and enjoy the sleek, contemporary atmosphere we've created. Since food so often takes center stage, you and your guests will applaud the catering by Bar Rouge
. Plan to delight 80 seated guests or 120 people for a cocktail reception.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,800 square feet of meeting space
- 5 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 80 seated guests or 120 for a standing reception
- Specialty suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Bar Rouge
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Kathleen Nowak via email
or by calling 202-939-6412.
Feeling playful? Really playful? This is one DC hotel that can handle it. Whether you're hosting a banquet for 80 or a cocktail reception for 120, we'll make sure your guests get what they came for. So what are you celebrating? You can put on a banquet, wedding, birthday, gala or reunion. And it all works because our hotel is all about having a good time.
- Cocktail reception for up to 120 guests
- Dinner for up to 80 guests
- Corporate Gatherings (Client Appreciation)
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Showers
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Kathleen Nowak via email or by calling 202-939-6412.