The Cool Factor.
Count on our gorgeous boutique hotel to help you host the hippest meetings and events in Washington DC. Even if you're simply getting together with one of your clients, you can make a sharp, savvy impression. We have over 1300 square feet of flexible space that are both high fashion and high tech.
While you focus on engaging your guests, our calm, capable staff is all-business. We're here to make our cutting-edge features and services work for you. And that applies to catering from Bar Rouge
, too. We serve nouveau American cuisine, with élan and a dash of savoir-faire. Find out more
Location. Location. Location.
- Take advantage of our 24-hour onsite fitness center.
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Your pets are more than welcome
- Pet-sitting services are available, if you have an all-day meeting. Just contact our concierge
- Our elegant suites can be configured for small meetings and intimate gatherings
- Mingle with other business people at our hosted evening wine hour
- Meeting planning that's right on the money. Plan a meeting now
- You'll be close to many corporate offices
- Each room has an in-room safe big enough for your laptop
- Our 24-hour business center has high-speed Internet access and is located on the Lobby Level. It's equipped with a copier, fax, PC and Mac (including all Microsoft Office programs) and printers
- Enjoy complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our lobby Living Room, complete with The New York Times or Washington Post
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- In-Room Spa services every day of the week, for even more unwinding
- Call on our concierge and rely on our personal assistant services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking, including 50% discounts for parking your hybrid
- The Kimpton Global Business™ program allows individuals and small to mid-size businesses, associations, and clubs to receive discounted rates as well as many of the exclusive benefits reserved for major companies
- As a Kimpton InTouch member, you'll get personalized room preferences and welcome amenities
Hotel Rouge is on Embassy Row, right in the heart of DC. Our high fashion, high tech boutique hotel is just four blocks from Dupont Circle, where you'll find many of DC's offices, both governmental and corporate.
Museums, galleries, shops, restaurants and most of DC's national monuments are close by, too.