Our Intimate Spaces Make A Major Impression.
Our elegant San Francisco hotel hosts small downtown meetings and social events, with luxurious, beautifully-appointed spaces and a staff that's second to none. Whether you're planning a seminar, board meeting, brainstorming session or social even
t, we can put 1,600 square feet of flexible space at your service. Beautifully.
Our LaTour board room can accommodate up to ten people, and our conference room seats up to 30 people theater-style or 45 people for receptions. You can host many more people for a cocktail reception in our newly re-designed Living Room and in the Postrio Grand Salon or Chihully Room . All with delectable catering
from Postrio Café.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,600 square feet of meeting space
- 4 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 205 seated guests or 300 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Postrio Café
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Tim Hammer via email
or call 415-617-2016
Are you planning a party, anniversary or small wedding? Our LaTour boardroom can accommodate up to 10 people for a spectacular sit-down dinner, and you can host up to 300 people for a standing reception in our conference room or even more in our newly-transformed Living Room. Even better, try the Postrio Grand Salon or Chihully Room for a very special wedding, party or fundraiser.
- Cocktail reception for up to 300 guests
- Dinner for up to 150 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Corporate Group Meetings
- Product Launches
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Tim Hammer via email or call 415-617-2016