Elegant Spaces And Inspired Services.
Our meeting and event spaces allow you to plan all kinds of gatherings, ranging from lively to sublime. We turn vision into reality every day, thanks to over 3,000 square feet of elegantly-designed, naturally-lit indoor meeting and event space.
You can plan to host up to 100 seated guests for a banquet or 125 for a cocktail reception,
expanding your plans to include additional rooms, suites and
terraces overlooking historic King Street. And our staff is expert at both listening to your ideas and anticipating your needs. And let's not forget exquisite catering
from BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier, with menus that range from rustic to refined.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 3,000 square feet of meeting space
- 3 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 100 seated guests or 125 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events, contact us via email at Michael.Kochie@kimptonhotels.com
or by calling Michael Kochie 703.842.2731.
The Lorien Hotel & Spa is a must-have destination for Alexandria's highest-ranking social events. You can include three elegant, flexible rooms, three private event suites, four spacious outdoor terraces and BRABO Restaurant in your plans. Whether you're hosting100 guests for a seated event or 125 guests for a cocktail reception, the effect of our elegant décor and fabulous food will win rave reviews and praise from your guests.
- Cocktail reception for up to 125 guests
- Dinner for up to 100 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact us via email at Christina.Hardin@kimptonhotels.com or by calling Christina Hardin at 571.482.3308.