The Best of DC's Worlds. The Lorien's location in Old Town Alexandria offers you all the charm, culture and shopping you could ever want. And the historic sights, sounds and adventures of our country's capital are only minutes away. You'll be in the perfect setting, both inside and outside our luxury boutique hotel.
Our concierge will be on hand to help you plan your days and nights in the DC area. You can fill your time with fun, shopping and sightseeing, cool activities, and hot spots that Washington insiders flock to. Just give us a call, to plan your stay. And don't forget to book some restful and restorative spa treatments, as part of the plan.
- The hotel is walking distance from Old Town Alexandria's shops, galleries, restaurants and movies. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking, including discounts for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 42" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Play your tunes on the iHome sound system docking station in every room
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program, complete with our full service spa and health and fitness channels on demand
Located on King Street in Old Town Alexandria,
the Lorien Hotel & Spa is close to all the shopping, gallery-hopping and people-watching you could ever want. The area is rich in historic sights, since all the delights of our nation's capital are only minutes away. (We're just two blocks from the King Street metro station.) Plan sightseeing, museums and fabulous dining into thrilling days — and long, lovely nights - of urban adventure.