This is not an oxymoron at the Hotel Vintage Plaza. Our stylish function rooms invite you and your guests to relax and enjoy. Even when you have major decisions on the table, our finely-tuned staff will help keep you focused. That goes, whether you're planning a meeting, banquet, business function or wedding celebration.
Our intimate size makes all the difference. In a world of big box events, our staff will put your guests at ease. Especially since they'll be treated to the exquisite catering
provided by Pazzo Ristorante and Chef John Eisenhart's sophisticated, yet rustic cuisine.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 4,800 square feet of meeting space
- Five flexible meeting rooms accommodate 150 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by PAZZO RISTORANTE
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Sarah Taillon via email
or by calling 503-412-6309.
The beautiful ballroom in our historically-preserved building contrasts vintage features with modern touches. It has beautiful wood detailing, combined with modern Italian lime green and taupe accents. All of which creates a special atmosphere for weddings, galas, and anniversaries. We can seat up to 150 people for a banquet or host 250 guests for cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 150 guests
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Holiday Parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Sarah Taillon via email or by calling 503-412-6309.