From Intimate to Breathtaking.
If you're planning a meeting or event in our area, don't hesitate to explore all our options. We can arrange an exquisite sit down dinner for up to 60 guests in Solaio, our private dining area, catered by Tulio
. This is an elegant venue, right next to the hotel, that feels like being in a wine cellar.
On the other end of the event spectrum, we have partnered with the Columbia Tower Club, just four blocks from the hotel. This spectacular meeting space is on the top two floors of the Bank of America Tower, and the club can seat 250 in their elegant function space. Your guests will enjoy breathtaking views in every direction while they get down to business.
- Over 660 square feet of meeting space
- Three flexible meeting rooms accommodate 60 seated guests or 70 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Tulio Ristorante
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Mallory Preston via email
or by calling 206-624-5500.
Your next social gathering will reach new heights, thanks to our buttoned-up staff and our remarkable venues. You can host anything from an intimate anniversary for 22 people to a posh wedding for 250. You'll have breathtaking views from the top two floors of the Bank of America Tower, just four blocks away. And intimate private dining above Tulio, our adjacent restaurant.
- Cocktail reception for up to 70 guests
- Dinner for up to 60 guests
- New St. Lauren Winery Meeting Room
- Ideal for corporate meetings, small receptions or presentations
- Exquisite catering by Tulio
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Mallory Preston via email or by calling 206-624-5500.