We'll Take Your Group Off The Charts. Our 700 square-feet of meeting space is literally out of this world. We've hosted Madonna's stylists, inspired whiz kids from Microsoft, worked with photo crews from MTV and Nike, and motivated talent scouts from Abercrombie and Fitch. Now what can we do for you?
Our Creative Zone includes a room with a 360-degree mural of mermaid muses and schools of colorful fish. The perfect setting for generating fresh ideas, rock out celebrations, and highly-creative, haute-level gatherings. We can arrange amazing catering from some of the world's great restaurants, too, because they're within a few blocks.
- Over 500 square feet of meeting space
- One flexible meeting rooms accommodate 20 seated guests or 30 for a standing reception using our beautiful outdoor patio.
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by some of the world's great restaurants
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Tim Hammer via email
or by calling 415-617-2016.
Our wonderfully unique boutique hotel can handle it. Rock and roll parties, production crew wrap parties, celebrity birthdays, and even the occasional sedate anniversary (with a twist, of course). You can count on fabulous food, from some of the world's great restaurants, for a group of 20, or a killer cocktail reception for 30. We're up for anything.
- Cocktail reception for up to 30 guests
- Dinner for up to 20 guests
- Team Building
- Board Meetings
- Intimate Events
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Tim Hammer via email or by calling 415-617-2016.