Hotel Triton - San Francisco
342 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Imagination reigns at the Hotel Triton in downtown San Francisco. Thanks to the collaborative genius of San Francisco artists and visionaries, our boutique hotel is an artful wonderland. And then there's the vivid world right outside our doors. Chinatown's Dragon Gate entrance is just across the street. Legendary Union Square is around the corner. And the Financial District is just down the street. San Francisco is a city built upon the independent spirit and appreciation of individuality has always been a central theme at the Hotel Triton. Keeping with this tradition of individuality, all of the guest rooms have been redesigned with a fresh and playful take on San Francisco iconography, both classic and contemporary.
Moscone Convention Center, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the Yerba Buena Gardens complex are only six blocks away. And the delights of the city's restaurants and cafes are all around you. Including Café de la Presse, right next door.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is second to none:
• One Precor treadmills, two elliptical machines, and one stationary bike
• Weight machine, free weights and bench
• Abdominal machine
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible features