Working With Groups Is Our Pleasure.
From our elegant, inviting interior design to our attentive, professional staff, your guests are going to like what they see. With 10,500 square feet of flexible event space
at your service, we're fully prepared to take great care of you and up to 250 of your closest friends or business associates.
By making things effortless for you, we think you'll enjoy your event as much as your group does. With customizable hospitality suites and catering from Urbana
, our team of pros can help you plan anything from a small conference to official state business.
- Over 10,500 square feet of meeting space
- 10 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 125 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by URBANA
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Tim Kipp via email
or by calling 202-448-1832.
We manage social events with grace and style. You can host any kind of party or celebration in our 11 elegant event rooms. Whether you're planning an intimate party in one of our hospitality suites, or a lavish wedding and cocktail reception for 250 guests, we'll cater to your every need. That includes cuisine by Urbana that takes your guests on a culinary tour of Northern Italy and Southern France.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 125 guests
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Training Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Company Meetings
- Embassy Events
- Chamber of Commerce
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Tim Kipp via email or by calling 202-448-1832.