At the Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, we understand the art of staging meetings and events. Our staff will work with you from planning through execution, anticipating your needs and staying on top of every detail. One of which is the 4,500 square feet of flexible space, in five flexible meeting rooms. With views all around.
You can host up to 100 seated guests or 140 for a standing cocktail reception, with sumptuous catering
from our very own Square 1682. Chef Guillermo Tellez brings both vast experience and true imagination to the party.
Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 4,500 square feet of meeting space
- 5 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 100 seated guests or 140 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Square 1682
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Jim Weber via email
or by calling 215-525-9509.
We welcome celebrations of all kinds, from intimate birthday dinners to glamorous wedding receptions. The sophisticated art-filled décor of our luxury hotel continues throughout five event spaces, located on our top floors with natural light and breathtaking views. We can put up to 4,500 square feet of elegant event space at your service, whether you're hosting up to 100 guests for a seated banquet or 140 for a cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 140 guests
- Dinner for up to 100 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Company parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Jim Weber via email or by calling 215-525-9509.