Hotel Palomar - Philadelphia
117 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is a gorgeous boutique hotel that puts you in the center of Philadelphia's thriving cultural communities. From our location near Rittenhouse Square, you can walk to most of Philadelphia's major museums, and see the murals and public art Philadelphia is famous for. Even better, walk through the lobbies and halls of our hotel and explore fresh talent and artistic insights in the artworks that line our clean, contemporary walls.
The art of contemporary cuisine reigns in our hotel, too, thanks to celebrated Chef Guillermo Tellez. Square 1682 restaurant, right next door, invites you to explore a new American menu with flavors from all over the world, artfully designed for sampling and sharing.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences, complimentary WiFi and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is second to none:
• Two Precor treadmills, three Precor elliptical machines
• Two each of Precor treadmills and stationary bikes
• Precor step machine
• Free weights
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm