Hotel Palomar - Dallas
5300 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
Hotel Palomar Dallas is central to downtown Dallas. Located in the heart of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods, close to art, entertainment and sophisticated shopping. In our Park Cities neighborhood and the lively city of Dallas, you'll discover:
- NorthPark Center, one of the premier malls in the country. Experience a one-of-a-kind shopping experience set amongst some of the world's best artwork.
- Mockingbird Station, Dallas' premier shopping experience featuring the best of the best in boutique shopping.
- Highland Park Village, featuring upscale shopping
- American Airlines Center, home to great events and professional sports teams, including the NBA's Dallas Mavericks and the NHL Stanley Cup winners, the Dallas Stars
- SuperPages.com Center, another venue for large events, major shows and blockbuster concerts
- House of Blues, a brilliant venue to enjoy music, along with the famous House of Blues Gospel Brunch.
- Major exhibitions at the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA)
- Southern Methodist University (SMU), just a few short blocks from our boutique hotel and home to the Meadows Museum, with one of the most extensive collections of Spanish artwork outside of Spain
- Dallas Museum of Art (art museum) (4.7 miles/6.28 km)
- West End (neighborhood) (4.5 miles/7.24 km)
- Sixth Floor Museum (museum) (5.4 miles/8.69 km)
- Fair Park (amusement park) (5.6 miles/9 km)
- The Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park (Aquarium) (5.6 miles/9 km)
- Dallas Mavericks Reunion Arena (stadium) (5.8 miles/9.33 km)
- Dallas Arboretum (botanical garden) (5.8 miles/9.33 km)
- Dallas Zoo (7.5 miles/12.07 km)
- Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium (stadium) (13.9 miles/22.37 km)
- South Fork Ranch (cattle ranch) (22 miles /35.4 km )