From Intimate to Elegant to Grand.
Hotel Palomar Chicago features over 5,800 square feet of flexible meeting space among our boardroom, ballroom and suites. We thoroughly understand the art of hosting meetings, business functions, social events and wedding celebrations.
Our meeting and event staff is skilled at every kind of gathering, from impressing four people in one of our art-filled suites to putting on a major reception for 300 in our Gallery Ballroom. Seated banquets for up to 160 guests rely on Chef Heather Terhune's inventive, art-infused cuisine, deliciously distinctive catering
from Sable Kitchen & Bar.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 5,800 square feet of meeting space
- Eight flexible meeting rooms accommodate 160 seated guests or 300 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Sable Kitchen & Bar
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Denise Schultz via email
or by calling 312.755.9703.
Hotel Palomar Chicago makes the River North neighborhood a highly desirable destination for social gatherings. Whether you're planning a stylish wedding, an elegant gala, or an intimate anniversary celebration, we can accommodate you. You'll have over 5,800 square feet of flexible event space located in our boardroom, ballroom and suites. We understand the art of hosting up to 160 guests for a banquet or 300 for a cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 300 guests
- Dinner for up to 160 guests
- Wedding Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Baby Showers
- Anniversary Dinners
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Kerry Craig via email or by calling 312.755.9703.