Hotel Palomar - Chicago
505 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Hotel Palomar Chicago brings "art in motion" to the city's River North neighborhood. Our brand new boutique hotel was designed for this vibrant neighborhood in Chicago's cultural hub. We're located in the midst of the largest art scene outside of Manhattan. You'll have over 100 galleries at your feet, along with boutiques, great dining, lively nightlife and outdoor activities on the Chicago River. Just steps away from world renowned shopping on Michigan Avenue.
And in a city known for great cooking, Sable Kitchen & Bar stands out. This high-concept gastro-lounge is inventing a new dining and nightlife experience, with handcrafted cocktails and soul-satisfying New American cuisine.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is second to none:
• All equipment is Precor - four treadmills, three Elliptical machines, one Adaptive Motion Trainer, two stationary bikes
• Dumbbells with reclining bench
• Plenty of open floor area for stretching and exercising
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- Onsite heated indoor swimming pool
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible Accommodations