Communicate The City's Style.
Make your next meeting or event a reflection of this great city. Our elegant boutique hotel will put you and your guests in the heart of San Francisco, both literally and figuratively. We have over 8340 square feet of meeting space, an alert, dedicated staff and some of the best food in the city.
We can help you host almost any kind of event: a seminar, conference, anniversary, gala or wedding
. Thanks to the elegance of our rooms, your event will reflect our city's history, originality, and global roots. Our 11
meeting rooms will work for anything from a seated banquet for 120 to a cocktail reception for 250.
All with fabulous French catering
from our very own Grand Café.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 8,340 square feet of meeting space
- 11 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 120 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by Grand Café
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with 3 Mac computers and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Kaori Leong via email
or by calling 415-292-8134.
In our boutique hotel, you can plan on 8340 square feet of flexible meeting space, with rooms that range from intimate to elaborate. You can host every conceivable kind of event, from an intimate anniversary dinner for 120 guests to an impressive gala to a posh wedding and cocktail reception for 250. All in the elegant style of our lovely city.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 120 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Wedding Receptions/Dinners
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Kaori Leong via email or by calling 415-292-8134.