Hotel Monaco - Portland
506 SW Washington, Portland, OR 97204
START EXPLORING PORTLAND IN STYLE
Portland has been described as North America's "Best Big City" by Money magazine, and for good reason. It's an ideal destination for anyone planning a getaway or business meeting. Located in Portland's downtown business district; Hotel Monaco Portland makes a perfect place to explore nearby Pioneer Square; the center of this amazing city.
Anyone who lives in or visits Portland feels the pull of the traditional visual arts (found in non-traditional places; like paintings in the police station and sculptures in the transit mall) mixed with the performing arts. Organizations like the Portland Opera and the Oregon Symphony complement the wide variety of live music and performances found in smaller clubs throughout the city. And the kids won't be able to decide what to visit first: the Oregon Zoo; Oaks Amusement Park or the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
Portland's proximity to the mountains; rivers and the ocean - even the desert - adds a stunning natural element to an already beautiful urban area. Mount Hood and the Cascades provide a breathtaking backdrop to events like the month-long Rose Festival, when the City of Roses celebrates its favorite flower. It's the perfect city for hikers, bikers, kayakers, and skiers.
- Pioneer Place Shopping Center (2 blocks)
- Broadway Theatre (6 blocks)
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park (5 blocks)
- Portland Art Museum (8 blocks)
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (6 blocks)
- Lounsdale Square (8 blocks)
- Performing Arts Center (9 blocks)
- Japanese Gardens and the International Rose Test Gardens (West Hills; Portland) (1 mile)