Travel & Leisure
magazine rates our hotel as one of the "World's 500 Best Hotels, 2009," and that works for meetings and events, too. We offer you over 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
, a staff that's second to none, and the perfect location.
We can handle anything from an elegant gathering to a critical corporate meeting
. Magnificently. We can accommodate up to 170 seated guests or 250 people for a cocktail reception. And we have a 740 square-foot wine cellar, where we can seat up to 50 guests for a reception or banquet. The catering, you ask? Sumptuous Northern Italian cuisine from our very own Panzano Restaurant
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 3,000 square feet of meeting space.
- 6 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 170 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception.
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings.
- Distinctive catering provided by Panzano Restaurant.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages.
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program.
- Onsite 24-hour business center with and printing.
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support.
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Robin Ewing via email
or by calling 303.294.3057.
When it comes to social events, we cover all the bases. You'll have over ,000 square feet of elegantly appointed space to work with. Our service is second to none. And our catering gets rave reviews, thanks to Panzano Restaurant, our adjacent restaurant. So whether you're hosting an intimate anniversary party for 15 or a standing reception for 250 guests, consider us your home base.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 170 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
- Company Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Robin Ewing via email or by calling 303.294.3057.