Hotel Monaco - Denver
1717 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80202
Our boutique hotel has been rated one of the "500 World's Best Hotels, 2009" by Travel & Leisure magazine. Perhaps because we offer you the most sophisticated and stylish way to stay in the downtown area of Denver. You'll find all kinds of adventure and lots to do, close to the Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, and Coors Field.
And if great dining is on your agenda, you don't even have to leave the hotel. Panzano Restaurant, our adjacent restaurant, offers you sensational, sustainable Northern Italian cuisine, from the hands of award-winning Chef Elise Wiggins.
- Newly renovated guest rooms & suites
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine, seasonal appetizers, neck and back massages from Veda Salon & Spa and the company of other guests
- Full Service Veda Salon & Spa
- Four-diamond Northern Italian Restaurant, Panzano
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart, including discounted parking for your hybrid vehicle
- We welcome pets with open arms and no fees
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible features