Hotel Monaco - Chicago
225 North Wabash, Chicago, IL 60601
The Monaco Chicago deserves every one of its four stars. Rated one of the 40 best hotels in the U.S. on the Travel Channel, the hotel looks out on the Chicago River. You'll be within walking distance of the Loop, North Michigan Avenue and State Street shopping and one of Chicago's favorite new natural places, Millennium Park.
At South Water Kitchen, adjacent to the hotel, we've created a refreshingly atypical American restaurant. Both guests and locals return again and again for Chef Roger Waysok's daily specials, such as maple glazed pork chops with pureed sweet potatoes.
- Reap the Rewards of Loyalty. Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Hosted evening wine hour - join us every evening in our lobby living room for great wine and the company of other guests
- Our fitness center is very well equipped:
• Two each of Lifecycle Elliptical Machines and Lifecycle treadmills
• One Lifecycle Recumbent Stationary Bicycle
• Free-weights with benches
• Yoga props, mats, and balance balls
- In-room spa services - feel free to book in advance
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Kimpton's EarthCare program takes recycling and environmental responsibility to heart
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet for Kimpton InTouch members. Join now
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Accessible features