Factor In Glamour and Grandeur.
The Hotel Monaco Baltimore is in a Beaux Arts building that was once the home of the B&O Railroad Headquarters. So our architecture and décor play a large part in making a grand impression. Combine this stunning atmosphere with exceptional service, 6,200 square feet of elegant, flexible space, and you are destined for success.
Our sense of old world hospitality extends to exquisite catering
from Chef Thomas Dunklin's B&O American Brasserie. Our meeting and event spaces are wired with 21st Century, state-of-the-art technology, and our services and amenities are thoughtful and indulgent. So plan on hosting 144 guests for a sit-down banquet or 250 for a cocktail reception. You will have a grand old time doing it.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 6,200 square feet of meeting space
- 6 flexible meeting rooms accommodate 144 seated guests or 250 for a standing reception
- Hotel guestroom suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- Distinctive catering is provided by B&O American Brasserie
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, along with hard-wired CAT 6 access in all of our meeting rooms
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop/ desktop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms for business events, contact Todd Unger via email
or by calling 443-692-6736.
Our boutique hotel welcomes all kinds of social events. With over 6,200 square feet of flexible event space, and the built-in grandeur of our interiors and architecture in downtown Baltimore. Each event becomes a grand adventure, thanks to our stunning atmosphere and exceptional service. 144 guests can be seated for an elegant banquet or 250 for a lively cocktail reception.
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 guests
- Dinner for up to 144 guests
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Holiday parties
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Mo Lally via email or by calling 443-692-6738.