This Is a Special Place to Host a Singular Event . The Hotel Lumen is at your service, with several beautifully-appointed rooms, over 1,550 square feet of meeting space and over 4,800 square feet of outdoor function space, and a staff that's truly enlightened. So don't hesitate to plan your next meeting, business function or social event with us.
We have flexible room arrangements that can accommodate all kinds of university functions, business meetings, wedding events and other social occasions. We can host small events for 10 people receptions for 50 guests. Contact us directly for catering details.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Over 1,550 square feet of meeting space & over 4,800 square feet of outdoor function space
- Hospitality suites accommodate small business meetings or social gatherings
- You can count on fresh, creative and utterly delicious catering
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Creative alternatives to the typical business function with one of our Signature Meetings packages
- We offer incentives for booking meetings during special dates with our Hot Dates Great Rates program
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
For more information and to book meeting rooms or our hospitality suites for business events or social occasions, contact Randy Elmore via email
or by calling 214.247.2131.
The Lumen is one of Dallas' favorite places to create elegant social events. Our flexible function rooms can accommodate all kinds of social gatherings, with over 1100 square feet of space. Whether you're looking to host an intimate group of 10 people, a reception or wedding for 50 guests, or a sit down dinner for 30, our staff will attend to every detail.
- Cocktail reception for up to 50 guests
- Dinner for up to 30 guests
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Engagement parties
- Birthday parties
- Small Reunions
- Bridal Events (showers, brunches)
Your personal event planning professional will guide you through planning all the details of your event. To begin planning now, contact Randy Elmore via email or by calling 214.247.2131.