Stay and Play. You could conceivably stay in the Hotel Lumen and play in Highland Park, without getting behind the wheel. SMU is right across the street. So is the Meadows Museum, which has an amazing collection of Spanish artwork. Then there's so much luxury and sophistication all around you.
The hotel is fun, too. You'll enjoy the retro feeling of your room and the floor-to-ceiling windows in the lobby. All that natural light will refresh you after a day of fun, shopping, eating, sightseeing, strolling around the SMU campus and our elegant neighborhood. Just give us a call, and we'll show you how to play it.
- The hotel is walking distance from SMU and Highland Park's shops, galleries, restaurants and movies. You won't even have to get behind the wheel
- Year round outdoor heated swimming pool
- We welcome pets with open arms
- Our KimptonKids program makes it easier for families to travel. We have items on hand that parents don't like to pack, plus fun, playful services and amenities. Email our concierge for recommended kid-friendly activities
- Wake up to our complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby Living Room
- Wind down every evening at our hosted evening wine hour
- Recycle at home? Recycle on the road. Kimpton's EarthCare program is dedicated to eco-consciousness that doesn't compromise your enjoyment or experience
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel for Kimpton InTouch members. It's easy and free. Join now
- Valet parking and Self parking available, including complimentary parking for your hybrid
- Keep up the good work, with our 24-hour onsite fitness center
- Year round outdoor heated pool
- Watch movies to your heart's content on the 32" LCD flat-screen TV in your room. You'll have cable access, of course
- Play your tunes on the iHome sound system docking station in every room
- Fully-stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
We're located on Highway 75, directly across from SMU
, facing Meadows School of Arts. We're close to all there is to see and do in the affluent Highland Park
neighborhood and only three blocks from Mockingbird Station
. You'll find boutiques, restaurants, spas and museums very close by.